To our Children’s Dental Specialty Patients and Families,
We hope you and your family have been well! We are excited we get to see our patients again! Here at Children’s Dental Specialty, we are always committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. We have put into place a few enhancements to our policies and protocols as we adjust to this “new normal.”
Changes we’ve made:
- When visiting the office for an appointment parents must wear a mask.
- Staff will be wearing new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gowns, face masks and face shields.
- Sanitation and sterilization are huge priorities for us. We will continue our high-level disinfection protocols between patients and usage of hospital-grade sterilization of instruments.
- Social distancing will be in effect in the offices to allow for plenty of room between patients.
- We ask that only one parent accompany a child.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call (480) 282-6746 (Scottsdale office) or (480) 448-1461 (Phoenix office) prior to your appointment. We thank all of our patients and parents for their patience and understanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Your Children’s Dental Specialty Doctors and Team